Sa-Tech Engineering- Structural Engineers specializing in post-tensioned, tunnel-formed and all reinforced concrete structures.
1. SA-TECH ENGINEERING conducts Structural Observations of area of concern and issues a signed and sealed Engineering report.
2. SA-TECH ENGINEERING performs Repair design and specifications for all Structural Deficiencies in existing buildings or buildings under construction.
Such repair(s) shall comply with all applicable State and Local Codes and shall address, for the life of the structure, the "As built" Deficiencies. If any of the
repairs require a Specialty Engineer and Contractor, than SA-TECH ENGINEERING will delegate such repair to the Specialty Engineer with
the proper specifications to be included in its repair drawings and specifications.
3. The Repair drawings and specifications shall be submitted signed and sealed to the local Building Department for a Permit approval, and prior to such repair(s) taking place.
4. If requested, SA-TECH ENGINEERING will be able to get bids for all repairs specified in its drawings and forward it to the proper authorities with its recommendations.
5. SA-TECH ENGINEERING may observe the repair's work for full compliance with its repair drawings and specifications, or may delegate such observation to other Registered Inspector(s), specialized in some of the method of repair(s) specified.
6. A final signed and sealed Repair's Certificate may be issued by SA-TECH ENGINEERING following such observations, for full compliance with
its repair drawings and specifications, and/or following a signed and sealed Certificate from the Delegated Registered Inspector(s).
7. SA-TECH ENGINEERING, if required may address other Construction Deficiencies, such as Water Intrusion and Components and Claddings, and may delegating it to other Specialty Architects/Engineers. Theses repair drawings and specifications will follow as well paragraphs 1-5 above.