Sa-Tech Engineering- Structural Engineers specializing in post-tensioned, tunnel-formed and all reinforced concrete structures.
|SA-TECH ENGINEERING KEY PERSONNEL & TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES|
YONAH SADDIK, P.E.
TITLE: President of SA-TECH Engineering
Technion Israel Institute of Technology: Masters of Science in Civil Engineering with a specialty in high rise design & lateral resistance for hurricane and earthquake forces.
Technion Israel Institute of Technology: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with a specialty in concrete and steel buildings.
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
LICENSES: Currently licensed in the States of Florida, Alabama, Pennsylvania and Georgia.
- Over 27 years of experience in designing numerous concrete and steel buildings including high rise condominiums, hotels/resorts, apartment, golf clubhouses, parking structures, educational facilities, commercial/retail, and industrial.
- Specialize in high-rise design, lateral resistance for hurricane and earthquake zones, post-tensioning design, special inspection, and Outinord Tunnel Form System.
FRANK DEENEY JR., E.I.
TITLE: Project Manager
Florida Institute of Technology, Jensen Beach, FL: B.S. Environmental Technology, A.S. Oceanographic Technology
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL: Master of Science (pending thesis) in Ocean Engineering with a specialty in materials corrosion.
- Over 27 years experience in design & project management of high-rise, mid-rise of residential, commercial, and parking structures.
- Principal designer for numerous structures who structural elements include shallow and pile foundations, steel & concrete columns, reinforced masonry & concrete slabs and steel joist/composite decks.
- Specialize in post-tensioned, pre-stressed concrete structural systems.